INTERVIEW ABOUT HAMISA MOBETO PREGNANT

          its not a business to announce everyone my boyfriend
Hamisa said she really hears many words about her pregnancy associated with a musician diamond platnumz as it says "this rumor wants me to put my life in perspective, that does not happen to me as a snake seeing a glittering gentleman. My future father knows I and my family think it's enough
"I do not think it's a borrower to go to bedtime but those who say it's a diamond please do not have a baby boy's presence and not a business announcement everybody knows my boyfriend" those who hate us see their life hidden,
I can not clear the dog will not happen, I know it's tasted so I can say but I will not say
Has stepped up through our news source (stephanotemu blog)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The words of nuh mziwanda after Nawal get marriage with another man(IT HURTS)